Saturday, October 4, 2008

Finally Made It Here

I have finally gotten situated (some what) here in sunny California. The area is very nice except for the damn highway patrol officers. I was here no longer than 2 hours and got my motorcyle impounded. I was legitamitely doing the speed limit when a motorcyle patrol officer signaled me to pull over. He tried telling me I was doing 100 mph in a 65 zone. My jaw dropped when he said that because it was a blatent lie. He wrote me a number of tickets and impounded my bike. Other than that little hickup I love this place. 5 minutes from the beach and walking distance to a bunch of shops, what more could you ask for?

I am EXTREMELY excited about the grand opening of XavierMuscle.com!!! I do apologize for my absence online but I'm still without an internet connection here at home. I will be back online regularly on the 10th of October. Until then I will try and keep in contact the best I can via my iPhone. Thanks for all the support and I look forward to talking to everyone real soon!!

No comments: